Managers in the middle are often in a tight spot. They’ve got to lead those who report to them AND they’ve got to communicate upward to leadership in order to achieve results. This is why managers are often the hub of the organization – they are the link between the leadership team and the frontline operations, and are critical to the success of the organization.
Mid-level managers face a unique set of challenges, and thus, require specific training to help them develop the skills they need for success. Sure, they need to have many of the same technical competencies needed by the frontline supervisors, but they also need to have more advanced planning and organizational skills.
Perhaps more importantly, though, they’ve also got to have the ability to communicate up, down, and across and use influence effectively. Some would call these “soft skills,” but we prefer to call them “success skills.”
Give your mid-level managers the powerful leadership skills and performance-boosting tools designed to address your most pressing problems – your people problems. This “real world” program will give your managers the tools that work in the short-term and LAST for the long-term.
Here are some of the results you can expect. Your managers will:
- Gain the self-awareness and emotional intelligence needed to not only communicate effectively but to connect successfully with team members at all levels within the organization
- Develop delegating skills and practice assigning work to leverage the strengths of team members and ensure maximum productivity
- Deploy influence and coaching techniques to gain buy-in and engagement with team members
- Demonstrate the ability to set goals, plan, allocate people and resources, and devise solutions to common workplace challenges
- Improve interpersonal relationships, build collaboration, and deal effectively with conflict within the team
- Create a culture that fosters employee engagement
To learn more about Managing for Maximum Performance, contact us.