Are your managers frustrated with team conflict that is hurting productivity?
Do they have the strategies to effectively communicate with senior leaders, peers, and team members?
Are they leaders of influence that others want to follow?
Managers are the hub of every organization, the critical link between the leadership team and front-line operations. They are the critical factor in the organization’s ability to generate real productivity and performance.
The Managing for Maximum Performance Program equips managers with the essential strategies and tools to enhance their communication, build real team works, and create high-impact teams.
In this program your managers will:
- Gain the self-awareness and emotional intelligence needed to not only communicate effectively but to connect successfully with team members at all levels within the organization
- Develop delegating skills and practice assigning work to leverage the strengths of team members and ensure maximum productivity
- Deploy influence and coaching techniques to gain buy-in and engagement with team members
- Demonstrate the ability to set goals, plan, allocate people and resources, and devise solutions to common workplace challenges
- Improve interpersonal relationships, build collaboration, and deal effectively with conflict within the team
- Create a culture that fosters employee engagement
To learn more about Managing for Maximum Performance Program, contact us.
Fundamentals of Supervision Program
Do you have “accidental” frontline supervisors who struggling being effective in their new role?
Are they challenged knowing how to expertly communicate with and motivate their team?
Is their team performance not meeting your expectation?
Most frontline supervisors were promoted because they were high performing individual contributors. However, now different skills are needed for them to continue to succeed.
The Fundamentals of Supervision Program provides your frontline supervisors with powerful leadership skills and performance-boosting tools designed to create phenomenal productivity and outrageous results.
In this program your frontline supervisors will:
- Discover and deploy their strengths to become a more effective supervisor
- Improve communication, collaboration, and teamwork
- Enhance employee engagement and thereby improve safety, accuracy, and accountability within the team
- Delegate and assign work to ensure maximum productivity and efficient use of resources
To learn more about the Fundamentals of Supervision Program, contact us.